~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HANA Professional Flat Iron Review

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I recently got the this flat iron from Misikko.com and I must say… I’m impressed! They really took the time to package, and shipping was FAST!

IMG_0001

What was inside?…

new doc_2

Heat proof mats, travel case, samples, a comb, a blindfold. I pleasantly surprised when I opened the package because I didn’t expect the package to be so ADORABLE!!

There’s also a black version of the flat iron, but I got the Pink Edition (This one is one of their best selling flat irons)

Features from the website:

  • Stylish pink edition!
  • Advanced Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for Accelerated Ion Generation and Maximum Frizz-Free, Conditioning Shine
  • Ceramic is naturally hygienic, protects color & retards fading
  • Floating 1” Plates Auto-Adjust To Glide Over Any Hair Texture
  • Curved Plate Edges For Versatile Styling - Curl, Flip or Straighten!
  • Adjustable Temperature Dial - 5 Settings from 140-450° F for All Hair Types
  • Flash Heats in Seconds with Instant Compensation for Heat Loss
  • Ergonomic Handle Design with No-Slip Grip
  • Smooth Grooves Keep Hair Strands Separate and Snag-Free
  • Tangle-Free Salon Quality Cord Swivels 360°; Convenient Hanging Loop
  • Energy Efficient at 38 Watts
  • Independent On/Off Switch
  • Includes Luxe Heat Proof Storage Pouch, Heat Proof Silicone Mat, & Special Edition Tin Case
  • Two Year Warranty

  • What I love about this flat iron:

It’s so lightweight compared to my current Cortex flat iron. There is no tugging or pulling, and it leaves my hair sleek and silky, like I just had my hair straightened at the salon. I also love the fact that I don’t have to wait for it to heat up!

IMG_0005IMG_0007

Look at that shine! =] The only product I used in my hair was heat protectant spray.

Another look I did with this flat iron…

DSC_0047

For those of you who travel a lot, there’s also the Mini Flat Iron, which I’m sure works just as well.

May be looking for a hair dryer soon… and I just may be returning to Misikko for one. =]

1 comments:

Mischievous Mack said...

your hair is crazy shiny! It's too bad I already bought a conair one....