~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexy Girl Jelly Wax Gloss Type Review

Sunday, March 8, 2009


If you girls remember, a couple of posts back, with one of my haul posts, I purchased this from Japanese Products Lover on ebay. I decided to test it out this weekend. I'm always wanting to try products that make my hair 'shine'. This product doesn't give me that dramatic shine that you see in hair shampoo commmercials, but then are there any products out here that really do that? lol Anyway, this does give my hair a little extra shine, and it also made my hair feel soft.The smell is a little strong from the container, but I hardly notice it on my hair since I use very little of it. =]

All I did was take a dime size and rub it into the palm of my hands, and I run my hands through my hair starting from the back, where most of our hair is.
Here's how my hair looked like with this on. (All the photos were taken with flash)



All in all, this product is pretty good finishing product, and I would buy again. However, not anytime soon though. A little of this stuff goes a long way. Because it is wax, you don't want to use too much. I don't remember exactly how much this cost me, but it was around $14 - $15 (USD) for 55g. Definately not expensive =)

4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Pink stuff!! very cute, hehe

fuzkittie said...

Oops, I think I just left a comment on this post about your last post... haha.

The jelly really made your hair super smooth and shiny!! :D I love their hair cologne too~

Cathy said...

@ Fuz. I wanted to get their hair cologne too!! One thing at a time for me... haha I have way to much hair stuff right now =S

MiuMiu said...

i'm so jealous! your hair is so sleek and shiny! i made the mistake of using the gatsby hairspray..and for some reason..i have product residue on the top of my head when i didn't even spray it there o_O
i only have half a bottle of the neutrogena anti residue shampoo..and i'm savouring it haha