~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adapted from Sephora.com:

Purity Made Simple
What it is:
A highly effective one-step facial cleanser.
What it is formulated to do:
Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.
What else you need to know:
Purity Made Simple is part of a collection of Philosophy products designed to soothe even the most dry and sensitive skin.
Best of Sephora Winner 2008

I received a sample of this from Sephora, and I’m almost out.  I do plan on buying a larger bottle. =]

I *love* this cleanser.   I have combination skin and this stuff is great! My face feels so soft after – like a baby’s bum.  It never leaves my skin feeling dry or tight.  It feels… balanced and fresh.

It takes off all my makeup, cleanses, and tones all in one step! me love. =]  Especially since I’m so lazy, and this allows me to skip steps hehe.  Also, the product is categorized as ‘Naturally Sephora’.  To learn more about Naturally Sephora - *click here*  The scent smells a bit herbal, doesn’t bother me.  The consistency of the cleanser is liquid.  It doesn’t really foam, and on my face it feels gel-like?  I don’t know.  Maybe that’s just me. haha

Overall,  I think this is an excellent cleanser.  I definately recommend going to Sephora and asking them for a sample.  Hey … it’s free … that’s always a good thing. =]

2 comments:

Joy said...

i have this cleanser and i love right after i wash with it my face is glowy and smooth but after a while my cheeks get dry does that happen to you i have combination skin too

Cathy said...

@ Miss Imperfect... I always follow up with moisturizer, so I don't have that problem. =]