~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Jart+ Rejuvenating BB Cream

Friday, March 20, 2009

Dr. Jart+

From the squeeze tube:

SPF 10, Anti-Irritant Concealer, For all skin types

Anti-irritant concealer – unique professional formula is aiming at covering skin imperfections, concealing dermal blemish and helps skin rejuvenation with innovative active ingredients.

How to use: After following the daily skin routine, apply generously on face and sensitive area. Reapply it again every two hours if sensitive exposure is constant and also be used as makeup base.

Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10, Kinetin, Centella extract, Vitamin C, DL-Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid extract”

How does Dr. Jart+ measure up in its claims?

The before and after…

ba

I haven’t been getting enough sleep lately, so I’ve been getting stoooopid spots here and there =[. Acckkk… so horrendous. Dr. Jart evens out my skin tone and conceals quite well. It’s not exactly full coverage, but it’s good enough for the everyday look. I went over my face with very light hand of Studio Fix Powder to set it.

The consistency of the cream itself is quite thick compared to my other BB Creams, and it takes more of an effort to blend it into my skin. My skin condition currently is normal, and only gets slightly oily by the end of the day. I find that Dr. Jart has pretty good oil control. I don’t get oily when I use this, but I can’t say for sure this will be the case in the summer when my skin is a lot oilier. Having used various BB Creams over the past couple of months, I haven’t really seen a great improvement in my skin. On the tube, it says to reapply every two hours. I never do that. I always set it with a little bit of powder, so it ends up lasting all day. I give this BB Cream 2 thumbs up! =]

Why do I like this BB Cream? I’m lazy. This lets me skip steps saving me time in the morning. It acts as a primer, concealer, and foundation. Just set with some powder on top, and I’m set! =]... This leads me to my FOTD.

IMG_1858

What I used: MAC Stilife paint + Cranberry e/s. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack & Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara.

Stilife is the first MAC paint I own, which I received from a swap. I think MAC paints are becoming HG status!! There is absolutely NO creasing and lasts ALL day with no need for touching up! I also find that there is less smudging in my liners!! I’m loving it!

Hehe… my ‘spots’ aren’t visible in here…. thanks to Dr. Jart =] Me like. hehe

IMG_1869

1 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Kawaii look! The BB creams seem to work better for eczema and rosacea, rather than zits, but it still looks very good on you!

The Shiseido Lasting Lift masacara really works well on your lashes, too!