~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mascara… It’s something I can’t live without. I’ve tried so many mascaras, and I thought I’d share my thoughts on them. I finally got around to clearing up my stash… and this is what’s left. It’s still a lot >^_^<> Things I look for in my mascara is volume, length, smudge factor, clump factor, and if it can hold my curl. When I buy mascaras, I tend to get waterproof formulas since I find they hold the curl better. What do I think of my mascaras?

*Cover Girl*


Lash Exact

Volume: 2/5
Lengthening: 3/5
Curl: 1/5
Smudge: 0/5
Clumping: 3/5
Repurchase: No


It clumped my lashes together, and didn't look natural. It uncurled my lashes, and I had to go back after and recurl them, which is something I shouldn't do. *grr* However, this did not smudge at all!
Lash Blast

Volume: 3/5
Lengthening: 3/5
Curl: 5/5
Smudge: 0/5
Clumping: 0/5
Repurchase: Yes



This is one of the better drugstore mascaras I've tried. No smuding, dries fast, holds the curl. The only thing about this mascara is it's a pain in the ass to take off. The brush is huge as well, and it takes a bit of getting use to. Not really a fan of the packaging. It's too bulky.


*Maybelline*
Define-A-Lash

Volume: 2/5
Lengthening: 3/5
Curl: 4/5
Smudge: 0/5
Clumping: 0/5
Repurchase: No


This one is just *ok*. Nothing special. It's good for more natural looking lashes, but I prefer more dramatic lashes.



Volume Express

Volume: 1/5
Lengthening: 1/5
Curl: 2/5
Smudge: 0/5
Clumping: 2/5
Repurchase: No

This mascara really didn't do anything. It just 'coated' my lashes. I would think from the name of it, it would give me lots of volume. It doesn't. Total waste of my money.



Lash Stylist

Volume: 2/5
Lengthening: 3/5
Curl: 4/5
Smudge: 0/5
Clumping: 0/5
Repurchase: No

This is one of those mascaras that require more time to apply. You have to take off the excess product from the comb before applying, or it'll clump like no tomorrow. Other than that, it's decent. But I won't repurchase this just because I like mascaras that don't require any effort to put on. I'm lazy. haha



*Rimmel*

Magnifier


I'm not going to even rate this mascara. I've tried the normal and the waterproof formula. It's one of the worst products I've ever tried. It clumps. It doens't lengthen. It doesn't volumize. I don't know what this is suppose to do. It definately doesn't 'magnify' my eyes. It also leaves my lashes stick straight after. *Awful*






*Revlon*
This is another mascara that doesn't even deserve to be rated. I bought it because it had a small wand and the brush was different, so I thought I'd give it a try. Boy, was it a mistake. The brush is horrible. It definately thickens my lashes, but in a very clumpy kind of way. The formula is so thick and heavy, it uncurled my lashes. This is probably the worst masacra I've tried. I literally took it out, tried it once, and it was just left sitting in my mascara drawer until I threw it out. What a waste.









What are you're favourite mascaras? I would love to know =]. Leave me a comment below or on my cbox. =]
----------------------------
----------------------------

1 comments:

Joy said...

awesome review i'm not a mascara girl but i love cover girl lashblast i use it whenever i feel like making my eyes bigger