~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tagged!!! Kreativ Blogger Award

Monday, March 16, 2009


I've been nominated by Jamilla (Makeup for Profession Asian Women) ... Thanks so much! =]


Rules:

List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!


So.... the 7 things I love....


1) I love shopping (makeup, skincare, shoes!!, clothes, you name it lol)
2) Travelling, learning and seeing new things
3) Photography
4) FOOD!! (If you haven't noticed already haha)
5) Music
6) Getting surprises
7) The boyfriend =]

I award this to....

1) Mona

2 comments:

Mona said...

thank you so much hun :D

Joy said...

Thanks for tagging me =]