~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EOTD – Simple Smokey Black, Inspired by Ashley Greene

Sunday, April 12, 2009

ashley greene

Most of you probably know, Ashley Greene portrays Alice Cullen in Twilight.  She’s absolutely gorgeous here.  I think she looks better in long hair too. =]

IMG_0003 

IMG_0001

I wasn’t really doing anything special this weekend, so I really toned down the look, and smudged my liner out.

I used a MAC Paint that I believe has been discontinued.  I’m not even sure what it is called.  It’s black with silver sparkles in it.    Then I intensified the outer corner with MAC Black Tied e/s, and smudged it on the lower lash line.  I lined my eyes with MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, then smudged the liner out with Black Tied. Apply mascara… and done =]

To intensify the look, you can layer on the paint, or whatever black base you use and rim the entire eye with a black liner, and don’t smudge it out.  For even more ‘oomph’ put on some falsies at the outer corner. =]

3 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I think you've done a very good job at adapting the look for Asian eyes!!

Well done--proof that the dark, smoky eye look can work for smaller eyes.

fuzkittie said...

Very subtle and nice!

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty! I love simple black smokey eyes.