~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m Back!!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

I’m done reading the Twilight series… woot woot.  Took me… 4 days =]  Now I can just focus on my exams =] =]  It also means… I’m back doing my daily posts =]

I really enjoyed the series.  However the last book… I honestly don’t think it’s really appropriate for the younger audience =S  I swear a big chunk of the book is about Bella’s and Edward’s sex life.  err… Although Stephanie Meyer doesn’t say it directly… it’s still pretty obvious… If they decide to make a movie for each of the books… I’m really interested to see how much of the bedroom scenes they will actually incorporate into it haha… afterall… there are a lot of younger fans out there…

I’m quite behind in commenting… but I’m lurking around … hehe

2 comments:

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

hahaha i know what you mean. the sex scene made me cringe a little. she actually advocates abstinence! ahahah. i read the whole sage within a week, addictive huh?

Cathy said...

hehe I finished in 4 days! It's so addictive!! I wouldn't say scene... it should be sceneS. I rewatched the movie after reading the book too to get more out of it lol