~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camping out at the library + FOTD

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 midterms this week! aaaahhh... I've basically been living off coffee for the past week haha. Yes, Tim Horton's Mocha is the best! hehe. I didn't win anything though =[ I can't wait for this week to be over! My disastrous table....

Aside from my boring boring life..... my FOTD!


What I Used:

*Face*
Skinfood BB Cream #2
MAC Studio fix Powder
NARS Luster + Outlaw

*Eyes*
MAC Gold Dusk Pigment
MAC Teal Pigment
Mac Contrast e/s
Mac Fluidline - Blacktrack

L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

*Lips*
MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass


I tried making a video, but it didn't turn out so well. Maybe I'll try making it again later, but for now... this is what I did.


Gold Dusk all over lid
Teal near lashline & lined lower lashline
Contrast at outer corner & below the Teal on the lower lashline
Lined top lashes with fluidline
Went over fluidline with Contrast e/s [Now my black liner is blue.. hehe]






Nerdy Me... =]


4 comments:

Joy said...

i love your looks their always so natural and cute i'm jealous u look so cute with your glasses on i look really bug eyed cause my glasses are hella thick

Cathy said...

haha... thanks!! I have thick glasses too. I think I had those on on my last FOTD.

Mona said...

you're so cute! love the poses :)

Jamilla Camel said...

You look very polished and awake for someone living on coffee!! Great glasses!