~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick and Easy Everyday Look

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Here's something I think many of you ladies can relate to...

Your alarm clock rings, but you just can't bring yourself to get up and get out of bed. When you finally get out of bed, you realize you have less than half an hour to get ready and leave the house. This *always* happens to me. Lately, I've been sporting this look. It takes me less than 10 minutes in the morning. =]


What I used:

*Cheeks*
MAC Fun & Games

*Eyes [MAC e/s]*

Satin Taupe
All that Glitters
Shroom
L'oreal Voluminous mascara

*Lips [MAC]*
Hug Me l/s
Pinkerat Dazzleglass





The lip colours and blush is just what I chose today. Generally, any light peachy/pink blush will do (it'll really help brighten up the face) and any neutral lip colours will do. Here's how I do it...



Start with the darkest colour, and put it on the outer corner (Satin Taupe)
Tip: Starting with the darkest colour, you don't have to worry about making mistakes. I use my lighter colours and blend. =] Blending is *key*.


Use the middle shade (All That Glitters), and put it all over on the inner 2/3 of the lid. Blend it into the darker shade.


Lastly, use the lightest shade (Shroom), and put it under the brow bone, and blend out all the harsh lines. Put on some eyeliner, mascara, and blush! VOILA... done! ... Easy =]



Ready to go for lunch with some friends, then head to the library to study. =] Toodles!


3 comments:

christyzee said...

Very nice! thank you for the tip, I've never done well with makeup (one reason why I don't wear it) very good blog,
blessings...

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamilla Camel said...

I like your look...it's clean, chic and office-appropriate!