~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOTD, Chic Neutral Look + a Pop of Colour

Friday, February 20, 2009

This look can really work with any colour. I chose purple because I'm wearing a purple sweater and purple really brings out brown eyes. It's also great for those that wear glasses... like moi!


What I Used:


*Eyes* [All MAC]
Rubenesque Paintpot
Amber Lights
Satin Taupe
Tete-A-Tint
Dream Maker
Violet Pigment
Fluidline - Blacktrack
Majolica 120% Mascara


*Cheeks* [NARS] - Luster, Sin

*Lips* MAC Slimshine - Bare



First I put Amber Lights all over my lid



Satin Taupe on the outer corner


I used Tete-A-Tint to blend out the harsh lines, then Dream Maker to highlight my browbones


Wet a pencil brush and line the bottom lash line with Violet pigment. I winged it out.


The finished look after lining the top lashes & putting on mascara...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I really like the way you do your eyes. Very subtle and fresh look! Very pretty!

Cheers!
Jess

Jamilla Camel said...

Very cute, very chic!! Love the glasses too--a real professional look.

Did you use any foundation or concealer?

Cathy said...

Jamilla - I try not to use concealer on a daily basis.

What I used on my face here was Skinfood's Aloe BB Cream + MAC MSF in Medium Plus to set it. =]

Joy said...

you are beautiful with or without the glasses i'm loving the purple on you

Kimberly said...

Your glasses are ADORABLE on you!!!