~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collective Swap Haul + FOTD

Thursday, February 19, 2009

For these past two weeks, I've been uber excited about getting my mail. I'm loving my swaps! Skinfood! I can't wait to try them. I think they should start opening some branches in North America!
I can't wait to head to the MAC store now with the gift card. =] I really want to try out their new Studio Sculpt foundation, but I don't really have the time to go shopping now with midterms just around the corner =/. The Castledew palette is super duper cute. Why can't American companies come out with pretty packaging?



I actually did a look today using the palette. The colours are very sheer, with a little shimmer in them. Perfect for everyday looks.

For the cheeks I used Nars Outlaw. And for the lips, I used MAC's Marquise D' lipstick and She Loves Candy lipglass. Now, it's just me being silly hehe.

Has any of you tried the new MAC foundation? Love it? Hate it?

1 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I love the look! You look fab!

Also think the Georgia will look great on you too.