~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I Am Using Right Now Tag

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fellow blogger lollipop26 put up this post, and I really want to do one too. =] So here's my list...

*Hair:*
Shampoo & Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V
Styling products: BioSilk Silk Therapy (HG)

*Face/Eyes:*
Makeup:
Foundation: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation if I want more coverage
Concealer: Lise Watier concealer wheel
Mascara: L'oreal Voluminous (HG)
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Powder (to set foundation): A light hand - MAC MSF - Medium Dark
Highligher: MAC Redhead MSF
Primer: Smashbox Photofinish

Skincare:
Cleanser: LUSH Angels on Bare Skin or Shisheido The Skincare Extra gentle cleansing foam
Toner: Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2
Moisterizer: MAC Strobe Cream or Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Eye Make up Remover: Clinique Take the Day Off
Eye Cream: Dior HydraAction
Mask: Kose (not sure which one, but it's the one in the yellow pack) . I'm dying to try Skinfood's Black Sesame Hot Mask! Really want to get my hands on one.



Now, I tag all of you! =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cathyy!!! I love your blog. You're such a beauty nut =D =D

I was thinking of picking up some LUSH products - got any suggestions?

-Abbie

Cathy said...

haha... actually the only thing that I've tried from LUSH is Angels on Bare Skin... and I like it. The only thing about it is that it doesn't take off all the make up, but it does leave my skin soft and smoooth... me likey! =]