~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mall Cop

Sunday, February 15, 2009



I honestly thought the movie would be funnier, judging from the trailer. All the funniest parts were actually in the trailer, and seeing those parts in its context... it just didn't seem that funny. The movie wasn't really boring. I'd say it's only 'mildly' entertaining. If you're looking for a good laugh, I'd just skip over this. My rating out of 5 popcorns....


The movie I'm really looking forward to seeing is Night at the Museum 2. I *loved* the first one. I hope the sequel will be just as good *hehe*.


2 comments:

helen said...

ohh night at the museum was soo good! I didn't know there was going to be a sequel! =D I saw mall cop on Friday and it wasnt worth the $12 i have to say..

Cathy said...

Totally agree, not worth the $12.