~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAC Hello Kitty! BB Creams + My First Post!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

YAY!!!! My first post!!




I'm soooo excited!! I got my order today. =]





From left to right: Cutester, Fun & Games, She loves candy, Tahesian Sand, Big bow


I find that the colours in this collection is very sheer, but the packaging is too cute! The hello kitty imprint on the lip sticks is adorable! I'm a sucker for cute packaging.



I also got my BB Creams in the mail today.


A swatch in the same order...


Dr. Jart and Missha both have a grayish hue to them. In terms of consistency, Skin Food's Aloe Sun is the runniest, while Dr. Jart was the thickest. After smoothing the creams out...

All three of them brightened up my skin. The Missha one seemed to blend in the best. I will be doing a more in depth review after I get a chance to use them.





3 comments:

Mona said...

mac hk and bb cream? great haul!

Cathy said...

Thanks! I can't wait to use them! =]

Anonymous said...

wow those creams look so good, wish we could get that sort of thing in england!! great blog by the way!!xx